1. What is Untra?
un-tra / oon’truh
Function: noun, verb
Etymology: High Technology Untra to integrate
Date: April 1999
1 a custom Business, Information Technology, and Internet Solutions integrator, focused on creating enduring, cost efficient solutions since 1999.
2 a company that works with small to medium sized enterprises who want to spend more time focusing on their business and less time solving their technology problems, achieved by providing comprehensive, highly customized, complete IT and Web solutions that meet needs and budgets.
3 linking intelligence to a networked world.
2. What services do Untra provide?
Untra provides a variety of web and IT services, including:
- Web Design & Application Development [untraWEB]
- IT Support Outsourcing, Maintenance, & Systems Integration [untraIT]
- Business IT Strategy, Security & Continuity [untraBIZ]
- White Label Suport Services [untraBIZ]
- Network Infrastructures & Wired/Wireless Networking [untraNET]
- Email/Web Hosting & Managed Services [untraHOST]
3. How can I request services from Untra?
Please feel free to call us at 215-873-0800 or complete a service request form and an Untra representative will contact you.
4. I want Untra to design my website—what do I do now?
Great! Untra looks forward to working with you. Please complete a service request form and an Untra representative will contact you.
5. What after-sales services does Untra offer?
The Untra team will work to support your website with personalized support and additional services such as web hosting and IT support.
6. I already have a website, can Untra help me update or redesign it?
Yes! Please complete a service request form and an Untra representative will contact you.