- October 2009 – Untra recognized as 85th in the Philadelphia 100® published by the Philadelphia Business Journal and University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton Business School
- September 2009 – Untra begins working with Semanoff Ormsby Greenberg & Torchia, LLC to develop its website.
- September 2009 – Untra begins working with Whetstone Associates to develop its website.
- June 2009 – Untra begins working with Neshaminy Construction, Inc. to develop its website.
- April 2009 – Untra attends the RosEvaluation Conference 2009 Assessment for Program and Institutional Accreditation in Indianapolis, Indiana for the first time to present the new and improved AEFIS product with academic partner, Drexel University
- April 2009 – The AEFIS product is presented at the Provost and Dean’s Retreat
- April 2009 – Untra returns to the ABET Best Assessment Process Symposia in Indianapolis, Indiana for the 2nd year to present the new and improved AEFIS product with academic partner, Drexel University.
- March 2009 – Untra launches Autotask ERP System company wide.
- March 2009 – AEFIS’s new website is launched GOAEFIS.COM.
- February 2009 – Big Green Earth Store chooses Untra to design their new website and address their on going maintenance and hosting needs.
- February 2009 – Drexel University’s College of Engineering signs on to use Untra’s Academic Evaluation Feedback and Intervention System (AEFIS) for their assessment needs.
- February 2009 – President and CEO Mustafa Sualp travels to Europe in response to international business prospects in Academic Management Solutions.
- January 2009 – The AEFIS product was awarded an NSF grant in partnership with Drexel University School of Biomedical Engineering in order to further develop the product.
- January 2009 – Untra records revenue growth of 16% from 2007 to 2008.
- January 2009 – J. Cabot Catering chooses Untra to design their new website.
- December 2008 – Untra choose Autotask and their ERP Solution to implement company wide.
- December 2008 – M. Davis Company, Inc. chooses Untra for their IT Solution and Network upgrade project.
- December 2008 – Mustafa Sualp, Untra’s President and CEO completes the Philadelphia E 200 program with the Small Business Administration (SBA).
- November 2008 – Untra begins working with KIA Enterprises, Inc. to develop its website.
- November 2008 – Untra launches several new branded web and hosting services such as the Untra Content Management System and Untra Website Usage Statistics.
- October 2008 – Philadelphia Suburban Development Corporation chooses Untra to design and develop their website for one of their new properties.
- September 2008 – Untra’s own Elizabeth Wright gets a promotion from Operations Coordinator to Operations Manager.
- September 2008 – Non-Profit Organization Time for Teens’ chooses Untra to design their new website and address their on going maintenance and hosting needs.
- July 2008 – Bentley Saul, Ltd chooses Untra for their IT Solution and network upgrade in their new office space.
- July 2008 – Untra is chosen as on of 20 companies from a large applicant pool to participate in the Emerging 200.
- June 2008 – Untra’s own Holly Nichols attends MicroSociety’s 16th Annual National Conference: Real World Learning for the Global Child, in San Diego, CA.
- May 2008 – InsRis’s first website goes live.
- May 2008 – Orrefors Kosta Boda chooses Untra to install it’s security system at their Lakeside Business Park office.
- April 2008 – Untra launches untraAMS with its feature product AEFIS 1.0 at the annual ABET Best Assessment Processes Symposia in Atlanta, GA.
- April 2008 – Untra launches untraAMS, which offers academic management systems that provide solutions, strategic consulting, and technology management services.
- April 2008 –President & CEO Mustafa Sualp attends the annual TASSA (Turkish American Scientists and scholars Association) convention in Boston, MA.
- March 2008 – Untra Corporation moves hosting services into a data center using energy efficient virtualized systems.
- February 2008 – MicroSociety’s new website goes live.
- January 2008 – Untra revenue for 2007 is up 36% from 2006.
- November 2007 – Untra’s own Michael Lindblom gets a promotion from Project Manager to Vice President, Project Management.
- October 2007 – Untra hires two new employees, Elizabeth Wright, Operations Coordinator and Holly Nichols, Graphic Designer.
- October 2007 – Best Buy PC’s chooses Untra as their IT Solutions Partner.
- September 2007 – Stratus Telecom Managers LLC chooses Untra to design and launch their first website.
- August 2007 – Untra starts private label outsourcing with two clients.
- May 2007 – NJ Boat Safety chooses Untra to design their new website and address their ongoing maintenance needs.
- May 2007 – The Math and Science Partnership of Greater Philadelphia (MSPGP) chooses Untra to provide them their hosting services as well as web design and application development.
- March 2007 – MicroSociety reunites with Untra as a complete long-term IT & Web Solutions partner.
- March 2007 – OrphageniX Inc., a biotechnology company leading the field of Targeted Gene Alteration, chooses Untra as their complete hosting and web solutions provider.
- January 2007 – Untra reported a substantial revenue growth for 2006 up 40% from 2005.
- January 2007 – Untra Corporation launches PCCTherapy.com for the Philadelphia Consultation Center, including a Therapy Management System, a comprehensive on-line system which allows administration to effectively receive, manage, and facilitate requested consultation services.
- September 2006 – Arionda, LLC partners with Untra to address their immediate and on-going IT maintenance needs. Untra has been chosen as Arionda’s complete IT solutions provider.
- September 2006 – JM Computer Services (JMC) in Newfield, NJ, chooses Untra as complete long term IT solutions partner.
- September 2006 – Drexel University’s School of Biomedical Engineering, Science and Health Systems in Philadelphia, PA, signs annual contract with Untra Corporation to provide complete IT solutions including special projects and events coordination. Untra opens new office in the Drexel University Bossone Building at 31st and Market streets.
- June 2006 – Untra Corporation launches PSPtraining.com for the Philadelphia School of Psychoanalysis, including Access PSP, a comprehensive on-line system which allows students to register for class, submit homework, and participate in discussion boards in on-line class facilities.
- April 2006 – Untra’s own Jacquelyn Lannutti, Operations Coordinator, won Philadelphia’s Woman of the Week from Philly.com for her work for Breast Cancer Research fundraising. Untra offered to design and support a website for her campaign to support her achievements.
- March 2006 – Untra Corporation moves into new offices in Old City, Philadelphia at 234 Market Street, only blocks away from the famous Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the Betsy Ross House.
- March 2006 – The Little Rock Foundation partners with Untra to address their immediate web development and on-going maintenance needs. The Little Rock Foundation is a non-profit organization that supports children with vision disabilities.
- February 2006 – Untra partners with Drexel University College of Medicine, Office of Research to develop comprehensive on-line submission system for research studies.
- January 2006 – Untra launches new website and marketing strategy.
- January 2006 – Untra contracted voice and data infrastructure project at the new 10,000+ sq. ft. office building of Divers Academy International, Inc. under construction at Lakeside Business Park, Sicklerville, NJ.
- December 2005 – Untra hires seven new employees and conducts employee orientation.
- November 2005 – Hawk Vision Moving chooses Untra as Internet Solutions Partner.
- September 2005 – Philadelphia School of Psychoanalysis picks Untra as Internet Solutions Partner.
- June 2005 – A&E Construction, Inc.’s new website goes live.
- May 2005 – InfraScan, Inc.’s new website goes live.
- March 2005 – InfraScan, Inc. chooses Untra as Internet Solutions Partner.
- September 2004 – Joseph D. Petrone Real Estate’s new website goes live.
- March 2004 – Joseph D. Petrone Real Estate chooses Untra as Internet Solutions Partner.
- March 2004 – New Age Realty Group, Inc. chooses Untra as Internet Solutions Partner.
- February 2004 – A&E Construction, Inc. chooses Untra as Internet Solutions Partner.
- December 2003 – Brett Batoff Law Offices selects Untra as their IT Solutions Partner.
- November 2003 – Betsey Johnson chooses Untra for its IT needs.
- June 2003 – INS Services, Inc. chooses Untra as IT and Infrastructure Solutions Partner.
- March 2003 – St. Mary’s Hospital chooses Untra for its IT needs.
- February 2003 – INS Consultants, Inc. chooses Untra as IT and Infrastructure Solutions Partner.
- November 2002 – New Microsociety, Inc. website goes live.
- June 2002 – P&A Associates wireless network operational.
- May 2002 – P&A Associates selects Untra as their IT Solutions Partner.
- March 2002 – Historic Property Holdings’ new website goes live.
- July 2001 – Web site for strategic alliance between Drexel University, Thomas Jefferson University, Exponent, Inc., and Stryker Howmedica Corp. goes live.
- May 2001 – MCP Hahneman University Department of Neurobiology and Anatomy launches Neuroterrain web site.
- March 2001 – Untra launches a pioneering e-commerce web site in Stem Cell Storage with BirthCells Technology, Inc.
- October 2000 – Untra moves into new offices in historic Philadelphia.
- October 2000 – Untra partners with Dr. Paula.com and 24/7 Media to deliver Johnson & Johnson promotion campaign for children’s pediatric website.
- July 2000 – BirthCells & Untra help save lives. BirthCells picks Untra as Internet Solutions Partner.
- June 2000 – Untra Corporation sponsors PA Cold Fusion Users Group.
- April 1999 – Untra Corporation incorporated.